Winning Gambling Secrets
1. These Must Be Some of the Best Kept Gambling Secrets in the World
2. Many people gamble for enjoyment. I find the enjoyment is increased when you can make a profit as well. Here is some of the best kept secrets of gambling. 1. Horse racing form works out most of the year as long as the going remains constant. Any sudden change in the going from good to heavy for example stop betting 2. The UK bookmakers best bets: Trixie bet, each way double and treble, straight win at value prices, each way single, Tote Jackpot, Tote placepot, tote quadpot, tote trifecta and the tote exacta. The tote can offer tremendous value on horses from unfashionable trainers or ridden by less known jockeys
3. 3. Never chase your losses. There is always another day 4. If your time is very limited concentrate on the higher class races ridden by the best jockeys as form is usually more reliable 5. Look for a horse with good current form. Only support horses with rider and trainers in good form. If a trainers string is running badly don't support them.
4. 6. Be wary of backing horses that are not running over their ideal distance. 7. Check for horses that have run well from a bad draw last time out 8. Look out for horses that win at unusual courses such as Epsom, Chester, Towcester, Fakenham. They obviously like these type of tracks.
5. 9. Shop around different bookmakers for the best prices, you don't have to take the first price on offer 10. Be disciplined and Keep a record of your bets. Keep a note of the date, stake, type of bet, odds, type of race etc, this will give you an idea of the weak and strong points of your betting activity 11. Be careful with your anti-post bets on the flat when the draw is a big factor. You could back a horse at a good price, then on the day of the race it gets an impossible draw
Even The Experts Admit ..>> This is The Best Way To Beat The Bookies..Period!