Profitable Betting Angles
Horse Racing Systems and Methods
1. Horse Racing Systems and Betting Angles to Find Winners
2. Horse Racing Systems and Methods Some pro punters use speed rating some use systems based on weight. Others go on trainer form and jockey form. Others base their selections on class or recent form. Many use a mix of different strategies to find value bets. To become good at picking horses requires years of study but you can make the process easier by using horse racing methods or systems for picking winners.
3. Horse Racing Systems and Methods Many punters have asked me if horse racing computer software works. I tend to find that using software does not take into account things such as the changing going conditions or a trainer suddenly going through a bad patch. Most computer software is based on the current form of a horse so it may be worth trying in the higher class non-handicap races or group races. Some online racing websites even have a race simulator based on data from past performances to see what the most expected results of the race are.
4. Horse Racing Systems and Methods There is no simple method that will make you a fortune overnight but there are some systems that will allow you to beat the bookmakers on a regular enough basis to make a long-term profit from the game. Some angles that systems are based around are looking at horses that have been heavily backed from their early morning price. I look for a horse has halved in price from say 10/1 into 5/1. Price movements at the bigger festivals are worth an extra look.
5. Horse Racing Systems and Methods One method of betting that can work for novice gamblers is called dutching. This is where you fancy several horses in a race to win. You back them all and adjust your wagers so that whatever horse wins you still make a profit. There are plenty of free dutching calculators available online that allow you to work out the correct stakes for each horse.
6. Horse Racing Systems and Methods Make notes of horses that get into trouble in a race and still win. Most horses cannot overcome trouble to win a race but an exceptional horses can. Some horse miss the break at the start of a race, they can get blocked in the final run in or get bumped. If you spot any horse like this and it still goes on to win or place it may pay to back them next time out. If a trainer is making a jockey switch from an average jockey to an exceptional jockey it is definitely worth consideration. Trainers put top jockey on their rides for a reason and the horses tend to be at the peak of winning ability and go on to win. After a while you may come up with your own mix of racing methods and systems that work for you
7. Horse Racing Systems and Methods Paul Coleman is a professional horse racing form expert. Paul runs a free Horse Racing email tipping service. You can join free at: http://www.racing-expert.co.uk You can also claim another free horse racing method at: http://www.winfivehundred.com